Home Remedies For Weight Loss Control
By: Richard Bleuze
Obesity is genetically and environmentally driven to a large extent. However, improper dietary habits still remains the most common reason behind it. An inactive lifestyle works as a catalyst and makes the condition worse.
Basically, obesity is a result of high amounts of intake of calories coupled with low levels of energy utilization. Home remedies and herbal weight loss diets do play a major role in managing overweight and avoiding obesity.
The largest of all problems arises due to the kind of lifestyle we lead today. Job pressures and long commuting hours leave very little spare time for most people. Thus, more often than not, the first activity that is compromised is eating. Fast foods is the norm in the world today. This basically implies that you are probably eating something that is not healthy since most foods on the run are unhealthy. In addition, it also means that you are not allowing your body and mind to concentrate on the process of eating. Thus, in many instances not allowing the body to focus on the process of digestion. This in turn results in improper absorption of the food that is consumed.
The first and foremost home remedy, thus, is to allow sufficient time for meals.
I might suggest the following few home remedies to control your weight:
1. Do like the Asians and use lime and honey in water as a natural weight loss remedy. The concoction is a simple one. This herbal home remedy for weight loss should be the first thing that you consume in the morning. Not only does it help in burning fat over time, it also helps cleanse the system.
2. Apple cider vinegar is probably the western counterpart of the same remedy above in suggestion #1. Put some apple cider vinegar in warm water, with or without some pure maple syrup for taste, gives nearly the same affect.
3. Leaves of the Indian plum have also fat burning properties. For best results soak some leaves overnight in water and drink the water, after straining, on an empty stomach every morning.
4. Green tea has excellent properties and can help in weight loss by increasing the body’s metabolism. An apple and a cup of green tea provide enough oxidation and energy to cover up for one meal.
5. One of grandma’s favorite recipes for weight loss and diabetes is fresh ginger juice in warm water.
There is a general perception that all carbohydrates increase weight. It is a myth since only simple carbohydrates increase weight. Complex carbohydrates can actually be consumed as part of any weight loss diet. Some basic diet fundamentals that you should keep in mind when you are trying to lose weight are:
* Eat slowly.
* Consume only home cooked food.
* Avoid fried foods at all costs.
* Keep sugar intake to the minimum.
* Drink lots of water.
* Avoid eating between meals. Eat a fruit.
* Avoid what is normally termed as ‘junk food’ except for microwave popcorn.
* Make maximum use of home remedies.
If not attended to in time, obesity can ultimately lead you to complicated weight loss medications or surgical removal of excess fat. There is lot of scope for reducing weight, the natural way with exercise, yoga and home remedies.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
About the Author:
Richard provides articles and information on weight loss on his website at http://remedyguidance.com
This Article is Brought to you by:
Remedy Related Articles:
When over the counter and prescription medications don’t work, there are several common methods which can help your baby naturally relieve gas: 1. B...
By: Richard Bleuze
Do Not Let ADD/ADHD Stand in Your Way! This article provides information on and natural remedies for the treatment of ADD/ADHD. ...
By: Richard Bleuze
Updated Remedy Related News:
Giving low-income families vouchers to buy fruits and vegetables at farmers' markets could increase their consumption of these healthy foods, according to a new study.
Finding ways to build nutrition into the packed-lunch routine for school chil...
Open a child's lunch box and you're likely to find that the lunches and snacks inside fall short of federal guidelines.
Blowback: Two nutritionists vs. T.G.I. Fridays' endless appetizers
Keep it civil and stay on topic. No profanity, vulgarity, racial slurs or personal attacks.